I originally bought the Alena skirt in navy, and it's a great basic, so great in fact, that I went back for the pink version as well. Today's temperatures were climbing towards the 90's, so this light breezy skirt was just the ticket!
Gap Ruffle Blouse, circa 2007
Anthropologie Alena Skirt
Kensie Girl Lisa Cotton Round Toe Pump
9 comments:
soo pretty! I love that skirt and your shoes are the a perfect match for the outfit!
Looking pretty on a Sunday! So breezy for this hot weather we're having.
The skirt was one of my buys from this weekend. I like it with the ruffled top. Hope I can find something to wear with mine.
you look so pretty. was that your church outfit? I keep meaning to ask you if you are a member of the church of Christ? You had mentioned your Sister in Law being a missionary for the church, so I wondered!
Gemma - it will go with tons!
Peggy - this was what I wore to church. I am Protestant, and my denomination is Nazarene :) My SIL has been a missionary in Russia for over 15 years!!!
can we talk about those shoes a minute? ADORABLE!!
How are you liking that anthro necklace? I have been going back on forth on it....
ooh, I love that skirt on you!
90's? That's crazy! Well you look super cute...hope you weren't sweating too much...that skirt is polyester isn't it?...lol!! Nothing stops me either from wearing what I want to wear :)
Carrie - our church had the AC so cold, I was wishing I'd brought a sweater! Would you believe that I never check the materials or care labels on clothes? The only thing I try to avoid is wool!
Post a Comment