Sunday, May 16, 2010

OOTD - Baby Day

Our church dedicates one Sunday a year to "Baby Day" where the newest members of the nursery parade up front and have their pictures shown on screen. They are prayed for and celebrated, and a friendly petition for volunteers is passed around - who could say no to those cute faces ;)

Our baby has a case of the sniffles (where are you two bottom teeth???) and has never actually been left in the church nursery (I wait until my babes are over a year to leave them) but he's parading anyway!
Wearing 5/16Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


9 comments:

SRP said...

awww, so cute. Have a wonderful morning :)

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

You look gorgeous today! And that fantastic smile sets everything off.

Peggy said...

You look great! Yeah for babies! And check out your arms- they look awesome - are you and Spiffy working out together? She has the same great arms!

christensen crew said...

Cute Jan...thanks for the mother's day wishes! You are so sweet and I must say "back at ya babe." We mothers of boys (plural) are a bless-ed kind! Lol! :) Your baby day outfit is so fab...you can never go wrong with classic black and white. I wore a similar outfit when I blessed baby boy #4 in March...it just felt timeless for such a special occasion! Happy Mother's Day Jan!

Meg said...

That shirt is so amazing. I want it! You look great today!

anna said...

gorgeous. absolutely stunning! i bet you and your babe stole the show.

Pamela said...

Great top for that skirt!

Tifani said...

I think that is one of the prettiest outfits so far. Jan, you are lovely!

Kali Ramey Martin said...

Love this outfit! The blouse and skirt go perfectly together!