I love Scholastic Book Fairs! My first grader will no doubt bypass th book selection and load up on erasers, posters and overpriced bouncy balls...but I won't let that dampen my own enthusiasm.
My new Tiny Twines belt is appropriately named, this thing is tiny. On this particular pair of jeans, I can only get it buckled on the first hole. If nothing else it will keep me from over-indulging on Summer treats. I'm also wearing my new flip flops for the second day in a row - on the opposite side of the spectrum, my feet continue to flop right out of them when I walk. Good thing I'm not going far today. Just to the elementary school and hopefully to Target for my inserts and rubber grips ;) Happy Friday!
Items in this set:
Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Gingham Shirt - True Blue Check : Target, $7.50
Fossil Analog White MOP Dial Watch, $65
Beveled Button Studs, $12
Tiny Twines Belt, $38
LOFT: Search Results on white capri, $55


9 comments:
What a great casual chic outfit! love the top with the white denim.
Oh, I remember book fairs. I love looking at all the fun things to buy. I always ended up with a load of books. I loved reading from early on.
You look perfect for the book fair (which I also LOVE!!!!) So many fun books to pick up for summer reading! Have fun!!
Oh, I love book fairs too! They're the best! And your outfit is totally adorable. =D
Great outfit! And I think I need a belt like yours to help me stay my size this summer!
Cute outfit! I love those bookfairs - reminds me of my childhood and all those Sweet Valley High books I used to read over the summer :)
Very chic casual day outfit!
Waaaay back in the day I loved those book fairs. I still remember my parents giving me $5 for the fair day which I promptly stuck into my Hello Kitty wallet ... and then on my way to school, I dropped some mail for my parents into the mailbox ... along with my wallet. Wah indeed.
Great picture, Jan! Oh, and I'm the mean mom that dreads those book events. I have these strong "opinions" about selling things in schools. I try not to talk about it too much because I start sounding a little nuts. LOL!
Super cute, my kids alwys try to bring home all the cool pencils and erasers from the bookfairs too!
Love the outfit! Great buy on that shirt! We were on our trip to Yosemite this week. We didn't get to hike Half Dome because of snow at the upper elevations - they hadn't put the cables up yet! So we went for Upper Yosemite Falls - super challenging too! We rode bikes and had campfires and lots of fun. We hope to go back later this summer and do the backpacking- Half Dome thing. Thanks for your note on my blog!!
Post a Comment