Ohhhh Anthro has some CUTE shoes at the moment. Buying them would negate the great price I got on this skirt, though.
Items in this set:
Curated Tee - Anthropologie.com, $48
Curated Tee - Anthropologie.com, $48
Skirts - Clothes - Anthropologie.com, $78
Marc by Marc Jacobs Anabelle Stud, $48
Skylight Mary-Janes - Anthropologie.com, $140
Curated Tee - Anthropologie.com, $48
Curated Tee - Anthropologie.com, $48
Skirts - Clothes - Anthropologie.com, $78
Marc by Marc Jacobs Anabelle Stud, $48
Skylight Mary-Janes - Anthropologie.com, $140


8 comments:
I can't wait to see the skirt IRL! I tried it on tuesday but put it back bc I was biying enough already. I may en going back for it!!
Jan - I have two of the Curated tees (solid grey and white/navy striped) and I ADORE them! Can't recommend them enough. :)
Jan, THOSE are the shoes I bought- I absolutely love them and have NO doubt I will get my use out of them and I am very very picky about my shoes/feet!
How's that for some enabling???
Oh, Jan. That skirt is the #1 thing I'm sad about not buying. I just didn't know how to style it. You really nailed it in this outfit.
Cute!! They were out of that skirt at my store... I guess at least it kept me from buying it!
Thanks girls, I'm glad this outfit looks okay!
Kim - I really wanted to order the gray, but they are sold out of my size online, I know I could call CS, but in my impatience I went to H&M earlier and bought their version - hey, for $9.95, I'll deal with some extra poof in the sleeves...
Spiffy - I'm sad that the shoes aren't on Endless since it's F&F right now. Boo. My Golden Disc Oxfords are All Black brand, and I agree - super comfy! I'm also drawn to the Melia Blossom T-Straps and those ARE on Endless!
Oops, I'm wrong, my flats are some other brand that starts with an M. But I'm sure the All Black brand is comfy too - I mean hundred dollar shoes BETTER be comfy, right? Lol.
Jan, beautiful outfit with the pulsations skirt! I just got mine in the mail today and can't wait to wear it. I'm thinking of trying to recreate the outfit Anthro put together- a floral top in a red/rose hue. Those shoes you picked out are darling and I adore them so!!
Post a Comment