Friday, May 14, 2010

OOTD - Pressure Cooker

This morning I am off to the pharmacy to pick up my brand new prescription for blood pressure medication. Yikes! At least my outfit looks calm and relaxed, even if I apparently am not!


VBS Mom



Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore



Items in this set:

Women's Cotton Sweaters & Cardigans - J.Crew, $62
Old Navy Womens Distressed Boyfriend Khakis, $33
Michael Antonio Dava, $40
Sunray sequin tee - J.Crew

I ordered the Dava sandals in the set above, from Piperlime, and they were quite cute when they arrived, but the back heel portion came up too high on me and really cut into my skin. The hunt for a flat brown sandal continues...

I threw on my Euginia Kim fot Target hat as a last minute addition!

7 comments:

Anjali said...

I love your pastel-y color scheme, and that close up shot with the hat -- wow! You are so pretty :)

Tifani said...

Great!! You wear that hat as well as my Maggie does. ;)

LRA said...

Love this outfit---it is making me want this tee, now that it's an extra 20% off at jcrew!! Love those shoes-i hope you find the ones you are looking for, though!! Clark's maybe....??!!

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl said...

That hat is perfect and so cute on you!

I was wearing sequins today too! Woot woot!

;D

SRP said...

I love the color combo- looks great with your skin tone/hair color

Jan Russell said...

Um duh me, it just now dawned me as I climbed into my pjs that I am not wearing the khakis shown in this Polyvore set. I'm not sure how I missed the obvious. I will have to try this outfit again with the intended bottoms, lol.

Debye said...

You look great (as always), the Polyvore translated perfectly IRL! I love my Sunray tee, the color is so pretty