My flip flops are totally not cutting it! I am in desperate need of black sandals. I have an ancient Nine West pair, but I've decided I hate them. Sort of like Sawyer hates his fisherman sandals and insists on wearing Crocs every day (sigh).
He wanted to be in the picture this morning, so we are partners in ugly-shoe crime....
Madden Girl Sandals
I know I've complained about my legs before, but they really are the body part I feel most self-conscious about. It's hard to find sandals that don't cut across your ankle. I'm fine wearing that style with pants, but not with bare legs.
For example, I should not buy these to wear with skirts and dresses



7 comments:
Don't settle. Find and get the pair you really love. It took me foooorrreeeeeeever to find my black sandals and now I am wearing them to death!
But I see what you mean about the ankle-strap - that seems to be big this year, so if you're looking for a pair without, that may be hard. Kenneth Cole Reaction or Charles David may have some options - though those Nine West sandals are sooooo pretty ...
ankle straps are tough, I can pull them off if they are a light color or metallic color-otherwise it's a no go for me too. My nephews live in crocs, must be a boy thing :)
I totally know what you mean about the ankle straps. My legs are short and muscular, so wearing ankle straps just cuts them off and makes them look even shorter and stumpier! I actually just bought this pair that seem to fit the bill perfectly...we'll see when they arrive! Good luck in your search...i agree with others that you shouldn't settle. The perfect pair for you is out there!
I need black sandals too. Your son looks so cute in the picture! I love his name!
For the record, I think your legs look great!
I think ankle straps are very hard to pull off if you're don't have long legs. Keep searching for your sandals. If you settle for a pair you're not 100% about, they may not get worn!! At least that's how I am. And just after I've worn them for the first time, I come across EXACTLY what I wanted in the first place!!
PS--your son is adorable!!!
your legs get a perfect 10 from me. Go with the 9 West sandals. You can pull them off. I promise!!!
Hope you find your shoes soon. But I don't think you should settle either. You'll find a pair.
I'm not much of a crocs fan, but I still got them for my boys and I love that they can put their shoes on by themselves...even if they get it on the wrong foot. What a cute picture...Sawyer is a handsome little boy!
Post a Comment