Friday, May 7, 2010

OOTD - School Spirit

Today is the Race for Education at Harrison's school - so the whole family is decked out in green and white. My outfit is pretty boring, but I thought I'd show you the fit of my new Elle jeans. Compared to the Weekend Jeans at Old Navy the waist is exactly the same, but I'd say these are a bit more relaxed in the hips and thighs. On sale for half price, the cost is comparable to ON, too. These may be a good alternative to those of you looking for white denim without the rock n' roll edge ;) Elle Convertible Denim Capris
Mossimo Supply Co. Studded Skinny Belt - Brown
Tank - Gap, Sweater - Target, Flip-Flops - ATL (all old!)

6 comments:

Tifani said...

Precious! This looks like a typical everyday look for me, but somehow you wear it better.

sparrowsandsparkles said...

cute! those white jeans are great. I need some new white jeans myself... :) Happy Friday!

Carol said...

Cute!!!

Peggy said...

Go School Spirit! You look great - love the Elle white jeans - so be needing a pair. I'll go in June - when I can spend money again! haha

SRP said...

white jeans- you are so daring, especially with three little boys! I love them, might have to check out Kohls tomorrow (love kohls!)

Gemma said...

Your outfit is not boring! Cute outfit and I love the colors. It looks very comfy!