I don't own or wear a lot of black - as evidenced in the closet pictures below, but a few weeks ago I grabbed this t-shirt at Target and today I'm finally taking the tags off. Harrison and Sawyer both have baseball games tonight, the field is notoriously windy - so the knit blazer is just the thing to keep the chill away.
But it's good to dress outside your comfort zone sometimes, right?
Items in this set:
Gap Petite Double-knit blazer, $35
Gap Petite Flare Leg Jean (Dark Wash), $45
Pied A Terre Newman Toe Thong Wedge Sandals, Bronze, 6, 85 GBP
Fossil Analog Champagne Dial Watch, $75
Gap Petite Double-knit blazer, $35
Gap Petite Flare Leg Jean (Dark Wash), $45
Pied A Terre Newman Toe Thong Wedge Sandals, Bronze, 6, 85 GBP
Fossil Analog Champagne Dial Watch, $75
I feel...so not myself in this outfit. I think I'm most comfortable in "cutsey" and this outfit is a definite departure from that.


4 comments:
it looks great! You look like a chic rocker! Good luck to the boys at the games!
I really like this outfit! It looks awesome on you. My oldest had a t-ball game tonight and there's no way I looked as chic as you!
i love this look on you. the blazer looks really relaxed and cool. you should do it more often...maybe it will start to feel like "you." but i totally understand how sometimes you can feel cute but sortof not like yourself.
Love it. This is more my style but the edgier look looks great on you.
Post a Comment