Saturday, May 8, 2010

OOTD - Celosia on Saturday

I couldn't wait to pull the trigger on this cardigan during J. Crew's 20%+FS promo last week. I'm also wearing my new Sand Dollar necklace, which I hesitated buying over a year ago and have regretted ever since. When one popped up on Ebay, I pounced. I was excited for both pieces to arrive in my mailbox, and neither disappointed.

Celosia Cardigan



I'm off to baseball this afternoon! Hope you are all enjoying the weekend!

5 comments:

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

I bought my first Celosia cardi recently too when I found it on sale in store - so pretty!

You look casual yet so chic today. Have a wonderful day and great Mother's Day weekend!

Meg said...

I love the Khaki's. I've been looking for a new pair but Old Navy fits me weird.

Have a great Mothers Day weekend!

http://ohthehippyhippyshake.blogspot.com/

LRA said...

Love this!! Thanks for doing IRL pic's this is a favorite outfit from you,of mine!! I love the color of the cardigan, but i am also thinking of the "softspun cotton cardigan" from jcrew, in the "sand dune" color....

Pamela said...

Happy Mother's Day!

I loved that Celosia cardigan and that color is really pretty on you.

Jennk said...

Love the outfit, especially the cardigan.