The temperatures are taking a dip this week in PA, by about 20 degrees. Brrr. I kept my outfit bright, because afterall, it's still Spring!
Items in this set:
Women's Cotton Sweaters & Cardigans - J.Crew
Gap Petite Hip slung denim flare pants
Marc by Marc Jacobs Anabelle Stud, Green painted dome stud belt
Amazon.com: Ju-Ju-Be BeTween: Baby

9 comments:
hmmmm, i may have to look into borrowing a scraper's eyelet setter or look for one with a Joanne's coupon. I always seem to need just one or two extra holes on a belt to wear it low AND on the waist. Good tip!!
I love those green shoes! Our weather is taking a dip, too, but I like how you kept your colors bright. I want to do that for my work outfit tomorrow.
Love your outfit today! Those green sandals are awesome! Hey, I didn't know you lived in PA - that's my old stomping grounds! Can you email me if you get a chance? You don't have your email listed on your blog. It's peghinds@gmail.com! Thanks.
That *is* a great tip for adding belt holes.
I love gray and yellow together - super cute! It is freezing here today! I want to wear sandals!
I love this color combo (I have that JJB too!). I *need* those shoes, too - they look super comfy and that pop of green is gorgeous!
gah! I love this outfit! Those shoes -- I need to know more about them!
I love those green shoes, too! Seems to be sold out at Endless.com, but that's good, because I'm not supposed to be shopping! I'll look for them in a few weeks though! :)
I was in York, PA for 3 years ('04-'07) for my husband's residency. I made him drive us to Philly and Towson, MD to get my Anthropologie fix once in a while.
It got cold here in SC, but at least I get to wear some new cardi's with this weather! You've just inspired me to wear my yellow cardi with my gray shirt...possibly tomorrow!
Pamela - you should totally invest! I was nervous at first, but since the belt was only $2.50, I figured no big deal if I messed it up. Turns out it was an easy peasy project, took me like 10 seconds and my belts have a new lease on life now ;)
Gigi - I'm so glad I did it! I was so frustrated with my belts not fitting where I wanted them to!
Michelle - I get compliments on that diaper bag like crazy - I should stop leaving it in the car, so much - ha!
Spiffy - SUPER comfortable. I wore them all day, including to the playground for 2 hours. Miz Mooz is a great brand! If you are a half size, order down IMO.
Gemma - We are a couple of hours from Hershey, my cousin did his residency at the Hershey Medical Center. Mostly, I visit that area for the chocolate ;) ;) My closest Anthro is 45 minutes away in Wayne. Too bad you aren't here now and we could meet up and do some damage.
I love the color combo here. I have that top, a green belt a yellow cardigan.....hmmmmmm......
I have used my Crop-A-Dile eyelet setter on my belts too, it works perfect.
Post a Comment