Thursday, May 6, 2010

Kohls Finds

Thank you for the suggestions on where to find white jeans! Unfortunately, the Martin & Osa's are much too long, The Loft are too long and too big in the waist and the J Crew are too expensive for what I am willing to spend right now (although, they do look pretty much perfect!) I've searched retailers websites high and low and was ready to give up!

Then, this morning I went to Kohls to find some tee's for my mom for Mother's Day and spotted these white jeans by Elle. On sale for half price! I thought it might be too good to be true, and quickly headed to the fitting room with them. Happily, they fit great! And the price was too good to pass up! Has anyone tried Elle jeans?

As happy as I was to find the jeans, they weren't my best buy of the day! I also scored these cute, cute, CUTE Mary Jane's for $9.99! They are still full price on the website, but check your stores, mine had multiple pairs on the shelf. Normally, I don't shop for myself at Kohls, but there were some treasures to be had today!
KohlsFinds
KohlsFinds by JanRussell on Polyvore.com

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Whoa! What a deal on those adorable shoes!!!
I've never purchased Elle jeans, but a stylish co- worker of mine loves their skinny jeans! What a great day at Kohls. I'm not a huge Kohls shopper, either, but you never know where a good deal can be had!

Sara-You, Me and Anthropologie said...

Those shoes are cute and so cheap! I was just by a Kohl's earlier today and didn't go in...grrr!

Gemma said...

I don't go into Kohl's much either, but went with my parents to 2 stores yesterday. I didn't see the shoes at one location and didn't check the other one. That is a great find...very cute shoes! I did grab a skirt and Lauren Conrad skirt. I usually go for toys for the kids.