Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Brrr & Bright II

It's not only cold here today, but it's also rainy. Boo. I'm so unmotivated when it rains.

OOTD Thursday


This F21 blouse has pretty layers of eyelet, but the fit is boxy, so I tucked it in.

Pity no one can actually see the details under my raincoat.

4 comments:

Michelle Q said...

That's unmotivated? Um, not in my book. That outfit is awesome and you look great. WTG with the pop of color and the funky, fun necklace!

Peggy said...

You are rocking the cardis!! You look super cute- I love the white blouse and the cool necklace!! I wore my Aerosole wedges yesterday - comfort heaven!!

Phyllis Bourne said...

I just found your blog through Sweet Tea in Seattle. I have and LOVE the same blue cardi.

It's adorable on you.

My mom and sister also hate shopping. And (gasp) they don't wear make-up.

Jan Russell said...

Hi Phyllis - thanks for commenting, you gave me the best laugh! What is up with our crazy relations?!

Thanks Michelle & Peggy!