Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

My lovely new dress was already hanging in the closet - so I unwrapped this, this morning...

The boys served me breakfast in bed (yes, Diet Coke is part of the breakfast of champions!) And then it was off to church.

Where it was way (like, way, WAY) too cold to be wearing these outfits. But we needed our family photo snapped for the pictorial directory and I wasn't about to coordinate different outfits on the fly for five people ;)

As much as mama loves her material things (and trust me, she does) nothing compares to these faces. I love these little men to bits.

Happy Mother's Day!!!

13 comments:

SRP said...

Happy Mother's Day Jan - your boys are so handsome!

Pamela said...

oh, your boys are too cute!!!

Love that dress and love how the little guys are coordinated to match their mommy!!

I simply cannot wait to wear my dress. I love that shift!!! Your husband is a dear!

Have a great Mother's Day!

sparrowsandsparkles said...

Adorable! Happy Mother's Day! xo

Gemma said...

Such a great picture...mommy and her little boys! Cute, cute, cute. I can't get a good picture with my 2 because they NEVER sit still!

The Fifth Form looks terrific on you. Did you get a 0? Nevermind, I shouldn't ask, I've placed myself on a shopping ban.

Happy Mother's Day, Jan!

Jan Russell said...

Thanks girls!

Pamela - I'm glad you *finally* got the dress with a zipper intact!

Gemma - I'm wearing the zero, and once again I have a lot of room on the top...I had some indecent exposure throughout the morning...oops. I love this one because it can be really casual if I want it to be, I'm going to throw it on with a cami and sandals next time :)

Jan Russell said...

P.S. - I have eaten so much today, I'm probably going to need the dress in a size 10 by tomorrow.

Carol said...

Happy Mother's Day, Jan! Your little guys are too sweet! And I agree, I wouldn't trade my little people for anything. (You look great in the fifth form shift, by the way!)

Sara-You, Me and Anthropologie said...

Yay...I was waiting for this post! That dress looks amazing on you! And your little men are so adorable!

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day :-)

Beautiful family!

Peggy said...

hahaha - you crack me up - needing the size 10!! That dress is most wonderful!! You look great and you and the boys look fab and all matched! Gymboree??? Thanks to you, my kids bought me a pair of white pants!! Have a great day!

Tifani said...

Happy Mother's Day. You look so lovely with your handsome boys.

Jennk said...

Love the picture of you and your 3 boys. Too cute!!!

Debye said...

That dress fits you beautifully, so much better then on the website!

Your boys are almost as handsome as mine Seriously though, they are adorable in those outfits!!