Thursday, May 6, 2010

OOTD - Easy Breezy

Just a whole lot of running errands on the agenda for today. This outfit is so comfortable, and rumor has it the Ruffles Everywhere Tunic is now marked down to $20 if you can find one in store!
Anthropologie Ruffles Everywhere Tunic
Target Leggings and Flats
See? Easy.

9 comments:

Tifani said...

Super cute on you!

LRA said...

OH, I love this tunic and this whole outfit!!!! I have those same target flats, from last year, but in the black patent and LOVE THEM. So comfy and fashionable. This is my favorite outfit!! I bet this tunic would be a steal, but hard to find in the store at this price:)

Peggy said...

Its great to be so comfy and cute at the same time!! I wish I could find it at $20!!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

You look very casual but still very put-together and pretty. Love that tunic on you.

sparrowsandsparkles said...

what a deal! very cute!

Pamela said...

What a great outfit! I love a cute tunic and legging! It looks great on you!

christensen crew said...

the tunic is fab. feminine. good find jan.

Gemma said...

Love this tunic on you! I almost got this when it went on sale, but that was when I was good and had more restraint! The last 2 months or so I've just gone insane and have no self control! Anyhoo, OOTD looks cute and comfy!

Jan Russell said...

Thanks for the sweet comments!

Gemma - you would drown in this tunic! There is a lot of extra room up top - thankfully, you can cinch the waist, but it runs large IMO - you did the right thing passing on it ;)