I missed out on the original Scarf Tied Oxfords from Anthropologie. Truth be told I'm not really sure I could have pulled off this version...but oh how I loved them...and hunted for them on Ebay, which is not easy to do with a brand name of "All Black" They eluded me for months.

Then I saw a Sara post about Mod Cloth's version, and I nearly turned a cartwheel in all my excitement.

Which was short lived when I realized they were all sold out. Alas, Alicia posted about them on her blog too, this time being sold at Imelda's. And what do you know? Sold out in my size! Blast! They had the equally adorable green version in a 7, and while I usually wear a 5/6, I considered them in desperation.
But alls well that ends well. Anthropologie's Hallowed Halls Oxfords were released on the website (I think today?) And Oh. My. These, are the pair I've been waiting for. I ordered them, and I might never leave my window waiting for the UPS man to deliver them...
I am a happy girl.
19 comments:
Oh my LORD those are cute! WOW! Cant wait to hear the review!
I too missed out on the original Scarf-tied Oxfords and am now in love with the new Hallowed Halls Oxfords! I can't wait to see your review when you get them! Please post lots of pictures! :-)
I HEART the Hallowed Halls oxfords as well - I can't wait to see you review them bc I kind of want them myself! (OK, more than kind of ...)
I loved reading your post!! Like a story! They are fab!!
Oh, Jan! Those are amazing! Oh, they might have to join the Rensselaer t-straps in my shopping cart...
I am in LOVE!!! You seriously have the best taste! Please post lots of pics and reviews when you get them!!
Oh, those are the cutest!! I like these better than the rest!! Can't wait to see how you wear them. By the way, after being inspired by tons of fashion bloggers, including you, I started my own blog! Check it out:
www.foundinmycloset.blogspot.com
have a good day!!
I love these too! They're sitting in my cart. I got the woven ones from Imelda's and I love them, but there very summery. These are great for fall. Is that a good justification to buy another pair of these?
ahhh yes, the ups/window face smash position I often find myself in....
they are adorable shoes, love em!
So pretty!! Good for you!! I can't wait to see them when they arrive!! No train derailment!!!! ;-)
Great shoes! I'm also doing the waiting for the UPS man checking my door step every 10 minutes thing. I have to add that I hate UPS. Why do they take so flipping long to deliver our packages. Ugh! Can't wait to see reviews of your new shoes.
Those are fabulous! I can't wait to see how you style them.
Those are beyond cute! So, what have you styled them with? I must see!
Jan, I love those bad boys!!! They will look great on you!!
I want them too! They are so cute. Hope you love them!
Thank you Jan for getting me started on the quest for these shoes! I too had been a fan of the originals, and maybe now I wont be left empty-handed, again...
Must.have.those.now!!
Too cute, can't wait to see them on ya!
p.s. I was THIS close to getting a pair of yellow shoes yesterday because of you!
oh for crying out loud, those are freak-out cute! I may have to put those on my wishlist to wait for a markdown! Tweed on shoes will get me every time! Congrats on playing the waiting game so well. I did the same thing with this pair of shoes. They were sold out during the fall/winter last year and the other day I found them for $37! Woot!
Post a Comment