So today I was excited to tear the tags off my Unveiled Tank which looks very cute tucked in by the way. I'm feeling a bit pudgy at the moment and wasn't in the mood to tuck, but definitely next time ;) The tag calls this color orange, which is really a lovely rust and still not available online. Back to the tucking - the gray could be really cute with the Pulsations Skirt, hmm?
Old Navy Black Sandals
6 comments:
What a pretty color - so cute with the ON shorts. And I see NO pudge! Have a great week :)
What a great tank... I love the color! If you ever say pudgy again so help me... I guess even skinny girls have thier days too hu? BTW your house is beautiful!!
That top looked awful on me, but I really like it on you!
Thanks Sweet Tea & Tricia - the pudge is cyclical ;)
Tricia - I always think the same of your home, I love that damask chair of yours!
Krameymartin - I liked the Unveiled Tank on you!
I just got back from Anthro and tried this tank on while I was there. The color looks maroon in pictures, but is definitely a rust in person. It looks great on you, but I felt like it didn't do anything for me, which is too bad because it's such a great price!
That top is so cute! I like it paired with grey and yes, I think the grey would look wonderful with the skirt!
I like that this top is casual enough for shorts but still has fun details that dress it up a bit.
Post a Comment