Sunday, June 6, 2010

OOTD - Heaven & Helenium

Here is what I wore to church this morning. My lesson to the pre-teen girls touched on modest dress, which I found amusing as my skirt flew up in the wind on our way inside and my son told me he saw my unmentionables...
Anthropologie Drenched Helenium Top
Anthropologie Leaps & Bounds Belt

10 comments:

Kim said...

You look super cute Jan! This reminds me to break out my Drenched Helenium Tee - I haven't given it any love lately!

Pamela said...

Me, too! I like it with the navy skirt.
Cute story! Way to lead by example-- wink wink! ;-)

Gemma said...

Cute outfit, cute story!

triciathomas said...

Jan you always look so cute!! I love how you made the drenched helenium tee look summery!! It looks great with the navy skirt!

-suz said...

I've been wanting stalking...hoping to find the drenched helenium tee on ebay...2 popped up last week in xs so I bid on them....they ended up both going for over $75!!!! I just couldn't do it :-(

You look great in the top Jan!

Jessica said...

LOL! You are making me wish I had gotten that top, it is so cute!

Peggy said...

The title of your post and the story cracked me up! Teaching teen girls - help me! I teach them next quarter! Right now I'm just trying to stay alive for the next 12 weeks teaching pre-school! I forgot how hard it is teaching this class! It's great you did a lesson on modesty - it's so needed in our current culture. You will have to give me some tips before I teach in fall!

Cat said...

LOL. I love irony. You're outfit was perfectly adorable as usual. I ordered leaps and bounds belt on a whim and was debating whether to keep it. It looks great on you! I feel like it's a little too wide for my proportions. I like how you wore the cardigan over yours. Thanks for the idea :)

Lifeasahoosier said...

Ha Ha! That's something that would happen to me :)

Love the outfit....perfect as always girlfriend!

Michelle Q said...

Super cute! I'm kicking myself for passing on the Drenched Helenium tee. The colors are FAB on you!