I bought this cute little dress last year when I was enormously pregnant, but optimistic that I'd shrink in time to wear it the following Summer. The sandals were a Target clearance find, also purchased last year, and finally seeing the light of day.
Anthropologie Tiny Twines Belt
Merona Sandals
Merona Sandals
I love adding a pop of color with my shoes, and one color I don't own yet is yellow. I took a quick inventory and yellow shoes will actually pair with bunches of things already hanging in my closet so I'm ready to pull the trigger. I've narrowed it down to the heels in this Polyvore, I think the flats are adorable, but since I'm only buying one pair, the heels can more easily be dressed up, while the flats are strictly casual. My favorite pair are the Seychelles, but I think the other pair would be more flattering on my short legs, since they do not have an ankle strap. Those are made by Aerosoles, so I know either one will be equally comfortable. The price difference is $30. What do you think #1 or #3?
15 comments:
I love the middle pair!! I think they would look great with your purple dress!
I love love LOVE that purple dress on you!
Though I personally like the Seychelles pair better, I think the Aerosoles pair fits your needs better (and saves some money!).
The purple and green look so great together!
I think I prefer the Aerosoles pair a tad better than the rest bc of the heel and no ankle strap. They are ALL cute shoes!!!
I love your outfit today!
I would say go with the pair that you love the most, but I would weigh that with what would look the best on you. My mom is about your height (5'1), and the Aerosoles pair would elongate your legs more (clearly, we watch a lot of What not to wear). I look forward to seeing what you choose!
I can't get the shoe to copy but it is the most adorable wedge in yellow but a tiny bit pricy. I bought mine in vanilla (sold out now) Brand: Miss Sixty
Style: Tamara at nordstrom.com
Love your outfit, you look so cute!
I love the seychelles but I agree that the aerosoles would elongate you leg more. They are both really cute so I don't think you can go wrong.
Great dress!!! You look fab in it!!! I like the Seychelles (I love the look of yellow leather they do!)
Cute outfit! I think the Seychelles ones, as they sound like the ones you like best, and that alone will give you the most confidence. If you were looking for something else, the yellow shoes I'm hankering after at the moment are the Seychelles Sophia shoes (http://www.seychellesfootwear.com/singleitem.tpl?cart=10061590582605&sku=sophia-9sl).
Love your summery outfit. I was just looking at green sandals at Kohl's yesterday similar to these! I like the Seychelles best-I love the style and the shade of yellow. Are your kiddos out of school yet?
As much as I love the Seychelles....I say go for the other pair....they will flatter your legs better....and might even be more comfy!! :)
It is so hard to be practical with that middle pair just screams to be the one.
Cute outfit! Love that purple!
They are all great pairs of shoes, so you definitely can't go wrong. I have to say, my heart is with the Seychelles, and my head is with the Aerosoles :) Can't wait to see what you pick!
Thanks for weighing in girls!
Joni - I love Miss Sixty shoes they are so hip! Those are very cute wedges!
British Anthropologist - I also love the flats you posted - super cute! I was hoping for a smidge of a heel, or these would definitely be tempting me!
Peggy - Sawyer finished Preschool but is doing "camp" there this week. Harrison's last day is Friday - the public schools went later because they needed to make up snow days this year.
So in true fickle-Jan-fashion, I did buy yellow shoes today, but none of the pairs posted - I randomly found ones I liked better! I'll post them soon :)
I'm excited to see what you actually went with. They must be super cute to take 1st over the other 3 really cute ones. Love the outfit today!
So I had to edit this post because the original Polyvore was too big and doing wacky things to my sidebar! Phew, glad that problem is fixed!
Post a Comment