I'll be honest, I'm more of a September Back-to-School mom, then a let's spend the day at the pool, Summer mom... I need retail therapy to see me through these months of drippy popsicles, dirty feet and brothers who bicker.
I bought the Lemon Chiffon blouse really impulsively, and then quick went to Polyvore to justify it's impending shipment to my closet. Now I'm not sure how I was ever going to live without it?



11 comments:
I know I'm commenting again for the wrong day, but I wanted to tell you that I weirdly appreciated your sharing your unhappy experience at JCrew the other day. It happens to all of us sometimes, and it's a little hard not to feel like it's your own fault, even though you know that's silly and that only mean people would act that way for no reason. So hearing about it happening to someone else, who clearly had not done the slightest thing on earth to deserve it, is a reminder that it's just mean people being mean. Thanks.
Beth
Ack! It was so hard not shopping today. I love your outfit sets. Yay! A new way to wear my heat wave shorts :) Thanks!
Beth - thank you so much for your thoughtful words. I hate when people make you feel crummy...
Cat - too funny, that first Polyvore is actually just a group of the things I bought yesterday, but you're right- you probably could throw the Summer Wandering Tank on with those shorts too!
I love those shorts!!!! Great buys!
Great sale picks! I got a couple of skirts. I'm still thinking about the Lemon Chiffon shirt though. I love the way you styled it in the Polyvore sets!
Great buys. I love polyvore myself!
I am giving away a J Crew bracelet at petitegorgeous.blogspot.com
Hope you will enter to win :)
Yay, another Heatwave shorts person!
The ivory plaid ones were surprisingly versatile for me, and are so easy - all you need is a simple tee with it and suddenly I've got an outfit!
Great sales choices.
Cute top!! I totally love spending the entire day at the pool, this is the first year we don't have one and I am DYING!!! My kids are making me crazy! I find myself shopping online alot more to escape them!
I love your outfit sets too! So cute and well done! =)
Clothes are much less expensive than therapists, they say. ;) Of course, "they" have never watched me shop...
oh my goodness, those lemon chiffon outfit sets are AMAZING! Ohhhh how tempting... :)
So funny! When the kids are on break I'm a freak about dirty feet in the house...drives me NUTS!!
I like that yellow top you bought...cute! I bought those heatwave shorts...we'll see how they look on me...not too sure yet!
Post a Comment