Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What I Ordered Instead

Unable to get past the ankle strap on the Seychelles and the fact that the Aerosoles weren't as cute, I decided to scan some online sites again in search of my yellow sandals. That's when I landed upon these at DSW - only two pairs left, and one of them in my size!
Ta Da!

If you are a size 10, you can snag them here
Seychelles Neptune Wedge

Much like my black sandal search, I'm glad I combed through the hundreds of available styles to find something I not only love, but that won't chop me off at the ankles, either.

And I've got grand plans for those recently acquired black sandals - they are popping up in a lot of my Polyvore sets these days. Here is some fun I had with a couple of new tops from Anthro - I don't own either of them, but I'm thinking maybe I should ;)

Little Miss Matchy-MatchyFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

billowed bow tankFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore
billowed bow tank IIFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

8 comments:

Gemma said...

These are a great choice! Glad you found a shoe that you love. Can't wait to see what you pair with it.

Peggy said...

Oh I love that first polyvore!!

Michelle Q said...

GREAT choice! I love those and I love me some Seychelles. Can't wait to see them with one of your outfits!

Jessica said...

Oh, those are so cute and I think I like them even better than the ones you posted earlier. And thanks for the polyvore sets, you gave me some more ideas for styling my openwork vines skirt.

Pamela said...

Great find!!! In the end, much cuter than the other choices. Love the little ruffle!

Tifani said...

Great choice!! And I'm so happy to see the Whitecaps Blouse on your wish list. As much as I love my Blue Book blouse, I had to add it to my wish list, too!

Lorine Kalista Noor said...

aaaaa watta cute things! you're choice is good.. you may have a great taste

Anjali said...

Oh my gosh, your Polyvores are *great*. And I am now in *love* with the concept of the Whitecaps Blouse with that skirt!!