Wednesday, June 30, 2010

oh how happy you have made me...

I know that technically speaking, money can't buy you happiness. But when I opened the shoe box today to reveal the Hallowed Halls Oxfords, let me just tell you that right or wrong, materialistic or shallow....my heart was singing!

I have pretty small feet, and can make anything from a size 5-6.5 work. I had heard that these shoes ran small, but I went ahead and ordered the 6 and they are perfectly roomy for me. I found them to be wonderfully comfortable, with plenty of room width wise, as well. The tweed is darling, and reminds me of the Twilit Skirt, because some of the threads are metallic, it's very subtle, but a cute touch. You can see Maria's review for another take. I tried mine on with tights, so you could see them that way as well.

The shoes are squeal-worthy adorable in every way!

15 comments:

Sara said...

They look so adorable. Lucky you!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Oh my, gorgeous shoes. Great choice!

Debbie said...

Those are SO CUTE!! I love them even more with the tights. Do you think they would look good with the clock skirt? Thank you for this review. I need these shoes and hopefully they will be mine someday! I teach at the college level and these shoes are perfect for my "professor look." :-)

Kim said...

Those are just adorable!! I absolutely love them on you, especially with tights!

Cat said...

Yay you! I love how they look with tights! Doesn't it make you long for cooler temps?

Lorraine said...

Jan those are absolutely adorable on you. Love them with the tights. I bet they make you excited for cooler weather.

www.lorislooks.blogspot.com

Kathryn said...

Oh, Jan! I LOVE those shoes on you! Gosh, now I can't decide between those and the Renssalaer T-Straps! Thank you so much for this review...I am in LOVE!

Peggy said...

Jan, they are perfect on you!!

Lifeasahoosier said...

They look great on you!! I agree....sometimes money can buy you some happiness at Anthro...LOL!

Pamela said...

So cute!!! And they will be perfect to rotate into your fall collection!

Tifani said...

YES!!! Love those.

Anjali said...

Perfection!! Yay, I am so glad you got them :)

Anonymous said...

They look absolutely adorable on you!

Amy said...

Love them. I'm happy to hear they're running small, as I'm generally a 5-5.5...might have to order up a pair...now. :)

Jessica said...

So cute! Those are perfect with tights!