Tuesday, June 8, 2010

OOTD - Deeply Rooted

I'm glad I grabbed the Deeply Rooted Henley when it hit the sale - it arrived yesterday and it's adorable! The fit is comfy and roomy, except for the sleeves, which are somewhat snug in comparison. I layered a cami underneath, because the v-neck does dip on the low side. I'm off on errands and then to Harrison's last baseball game of the season tonight - no gardening on the schedule ;) Anthropologie Deeply Rooted Henley
Anthropologie Tiny Twines Belt

10 comments:

Gemma said...

This looks so cute on you! I really wish it fit me. But like the Country Manor top with the planes, the chest area was too big! Ugh! Such a fun top!

Now I'm sitting here debating getting the Buds and Bunches and the Diamond Light tank. Have you tried any of these?

triciathomas said...

I love it!!! You looks so effortlessly cute! Cute skirt too! Mine is suppose to arrive today!! Yay!

Erin said...

I love this outfit! Oh my gosh, now I want the shirt, too! Maybe I'll add it to my cart and think about it for a bit... :)

Jessica said...

Love it! You make me wish I'd bought this tee now!

Pamela said...

Too fun! And the cardi color is pretty, you look so tan!
OT- I just love the colors in you house! Especially the wall colors!

Cat said...

You're outfit makes me excited to receive my deeply rooted henley. Just checked the tracking and it's due in today! You look adorable in this outfit!

Carol said...

Jan, you are so adorable! I'm totally kicking myself for not picking up this tee. Maybe I can still find one hiding out somewhere...

Jan Russell said...

Gemma - I'm sorry I haven't tried either of those tops...but with free shipping, you have nothing to lose...

Tricia/Cat - thank you, and I really look forward to seeing you both in your new tee, too!

Pamela - thank you, before we moved I OBSESSED for months about paint colors! My kitchen is Sherwin Williams Oyster Bay and it's my favorite in the whole house!

Carol/Erin/Jessica - thanks girls! I think there are still lots of the tee left online - it's a VERY easy top to throw on, I'm glad I caved!

SRP said...

I saw that tee this weekend, kind of wish I had bought it now! so cute and definitely one of those pieces that goes with everything!!

Cat said...

Tragic news. It didn't fit :( There was pouf of fabric right under the girls that I couldn't reconcile. I even tried it tucked in with a cardigan. Still visible. So sad.